Sunday 1 February 2009

My Challange



So here we go......

My good friend Dax Moy sends out an email asking for volunteers for a 28 day muscle in a month challenge! Now those who know how competitive I am will also know I couldn't turn such a request down. However, there is another reason. A new baby, a new gym, and numerous injuries over the last year have meant not a lot of training time,resulting in me feeling very out of shape. As I have just turned 40 I need a big kick up the arse to get going again!

And here it is!!

I've 28 days to shed as much bodyfat and put on as much muscle as I can..... How will I fare? You will find out with me as I commit to an elimination diet and at least 1 hour a day training 
sessions every day!!!

                   Have a look at my 
                   starting pics, vital measurements to follow....

                   Paul





No comments:

Post a Comment